Posted July 26, 2023
Our client recently raised a Series C1 funding round which valued the company at over $10 billion, and has an ambitious mission of bringing blockchain technology to a billion people.
They are a cutting-edge developer platform, striving to make blockchain development simple and accessible. Their infrastructure is recognized as a leader in the industry, having facilitated billions in transactions across the world.
As a Product Manager for the Web3 Ecosystem, you will play a crucial role in driving critical business outcomes. Your responsibility will involve leading cross-functional teams to define, develop, and scale significant products and programs. Specifically, you will leverage your vision, data analysis, intuition, product sense, design expertise, technical knowledge, and more to attract more developers to the web3 space. Together, we aim to build a new version of the internet powered by decentralized applications and protocols.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with executive leaders, engineering teams, and product teams at prominent L1 and L2 blockchain ecosystems like Polygon, Optimism, and Arbitrum. Your focus will be on understanding key technical trends, facilitating developers within those ecosystems, supporting the growth and feature development of leading products and protocols, and other related initiatives.
– Develop strategies in collaboration with various blockchain ecosystems
– Define, iterate, monitor, and drive key input and output metrics within our L1 and L2 ecosystems
– Write and execute product specifications for new products and services that empower our blockchain partners
– Establish strong relationships with top projects in the web3 ecosystem
– Foster connections with new and existing blockchain partners
– Play a role in advancing important governance proposals across different chain ecosystems
– Provide support to adjacent functions, such as business development and the core API platform product team
– Contribute to growing the company’s position and influence in the web3 ecosystem
– 4-10 years of experience as a Product Manager and/or Startup Founder
– Passion for Web3 technology
– Prior experience working in startups
– Strong technical background
– Track record of collaborating effectively with developers and partners
– Proficiency in conducting deep analytical analyses
– Creative problem-solving mindset and ability
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Embraces a growth mindset
If you are passionate about shaping the future of the internet through blockchain technology and possess the skills and experience mentioned above, please contact BlocHaus for more details.