what will you learn in this episode?
– How to spot the markers of an economic and financial sector transformation.
– Dealing with structural racism, structural misogyny and structural inequity.
– A hot take on the role that loyalty plays in career management.
about the guest:
Gabriella Kusz is one of the most recognizable faces in Digital Assets and a true pioneer in the field.
– CEO at Global Digital Asset Cryptocurrency Association (Global DCA)
– American Banker 2023 Finalist Most Influential Woman in Fintech
– Top 7 Female Crypto CEOs in the World 2022
– Rising Women in Crypto Power List 2022
In this episode, Ginnette Harvey interviews Gabriella Kusz, the CEO of the Global Digital Asset and Cryptocurrency Association, who has 17 years of experience in financial services and sustainable programming innovation. They discuss how Gabby got into the Web3 space and her perspective on the digital asset and cryptocurrency landscape. Gabby explains how she took a holistic approach to support the economy from the standpoint of public interest and best outcomes for all possible actors, helping countries navigate and key stakeholders, regulators, legislators. She also talks about the markers of an economic and financial sector transformation and how she created the Global DCA to take a softer, nimbler, and modern approach to self-regulation in the digital asset and cryptocurrency space.
links and resources:
Gabriella Kusz LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriella-kusz-5545872/
Global DCA: https://global-dca.org/ – Global DCA is a global self-regulatory association for the digital asset & cryptocurrency industry.
Ginnette Harvey LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ginnetteharvey/
Web3 and Blockchain recruitment: https://www.bloc-haus.com/
Are you being paid fairly? Take the survey: https://www.bloc-haus.com/salary-survey/
01:06 – Economic and financial sector transformations.
04:36 – Trusting your unique voice.
09:10 – Stable coin legislation goals.
12:21 – Creating Inclusive Structures.
16:52 – Advancing in executive levels.
20:27 – Reaching out for mentorship.