Posted July 5, 2023
We have an open role with a protocol that is an open-source community-driven stablecoin project built on Agoric. They seeks to recruit a Senior Protocol Lead who will provide technical and strategic oversight to external organizations and contributors. The Senior Protocol Lead is more than a product manager, and will be a visible leader in the development and innovation efforts of the protocol. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with relevant experience in the management of teams and technology products.
- Develop and lead the product strategy and roadmap
- Serve as primary operational contact for the protocol
- Develop and prioritize product features, enhancements, and integrations that align with the project’s mission and goals.
- Lead the development and implementation of the product development process, including user research, product design, testing, and launch.
- Use data and analytics to inform product decisions and measure product performance, and adjust strategies as needed
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including community members, vendors, and strategic partners.
- Coordinate the development of protocol level documents and plans
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that product development is aligned with technical feasibility, scalability, and security requirements.
- Work with marketing and community teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and communication plans for new product releases and features.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and user feedback to ensure the project remains competitive and innovative.
- Act as an evangelist for the project, presenting at conferences and events to promote the project and engage with the community.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, engineering team management, or related roles.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency and decentralized technology, including experience working with stablecoins.
- Experience working in decentralized and open-source environments.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and work closely with community stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial mindset
- High risk tolerance
- Awareness of the crypto regulatory environment
- Strong social media presence is a plus
- Comfortable with GitHub, CI usage, agile task management, and command line tools Familiarity with the Cosmos ecosystem is a plus