Posted May 18, 2023
Job Title: Projects Manager – Digital Assets & Networks
Reports to: Head of Global Operations
The Projects Manager – Digital Assets & Networks exists to handle the end-to-end implementation, management, and support of the digital assets listing service and associated infrastructure.
- Conduct systems and market research to determine the complexity and feasibility of new digital asset listings.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage and execute digital asset listings projects.
- Provide business and configuration support for the digital assets systems ecosystem when required.
- Show initiative to devise and plan improvements to the systems and products which can improve business outcomes.
- Tertiary level education – preferably in a relevant field (business, engineering, IT systems, technical).
- Highly regarded: Project Management qualification
Skills & Experience:
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new information and systems fast.
- Ability to work autonomously and have the confidence to make decisions.
- IT systems configuration.
- Project Management.
- Vendor/3rd party application management.
- Communication (must be proficient in English).
- Experience/knowledge of payments and digital assets – or an interest to learn.
- Strategic and systems thinking.
- Decision-making and prioritization frameworks.
- Direct experience with complex system configurations.
- Business operations – ideally with a FinTech company.
- IT Project Delivery and Management.
If you are a highly motivated individual who possesses the above qualifications and skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Projects Manager – Digital Assets & Networks.