Posted April 10, 2023
Senior Smart Contract Engineer
Location: New York City / London / Hybrid
Our client is building the first permissionless interoperability layer that provides developers with an API to connect between blockchains. It is the first tool that allows anyone to add interoperability capabilities to any chain, without having to deal with any gatekeeping.
We are looking for a Senior Smart Contract Engineer to work on the protocol. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and optimizing the smart contracts that underpin the interchain messaging API. The candidate should have deep knowledge of the EVM or other smart contract execution environments and be able to design and implement novel economic primitives that secure the interchain messaging API.
– Design, implement, and optimize the smart contracts that underpin the interchain messaging API
– Design and implement novel economic primitives that secure the Hyperlane interchain messaging API
– Set and maintain smart contract security best practices – Help grow the team
– 2+ years of experience in designing, building, and maintaining smart contract protocols in production
– Expert level knowledge of the EVM or other smart contract execution environments
– A crypto-native – The drive, intensity, and motivation to perform at a world-class level.
Bonus: experience building in Solana, Cosmwasm, or Move-based execution environments